Being a property owner is a big opportunity to invest into nowadays and in the long run, to generate profits. However, it is at the same time a big burden for you because you will not only handle people (or tenant) management, but will also manage your finances and other administrative work.
Property management is tough job to do, especially if you do accounting, rental payment tracking, or posting announcements manually and on your own. With the advent of computers and technology, you can now get rid of balance sheets, calculators, and papers. Thanks to Buildium, a hassle-free property management website where you can keep track of your small to medium portfolios anytime, anywhere. Just visit the Buildium login page and you can access the information that you need.
Once you’ve entered your information into the Buildium login page, you can do the following:
1. Complete Accounting – Track your income and expenses via full general ledger. Run financial reports on demand.
2. Electronic Payments –Allow your tenants to make online payment via EFT or credit card. You can also use your account to pay for your own bills.
3. Online Access – Allow your team, owners, and tenants to access data, and thus, will reduce the number of phone calls you’ll get.
4. Relentless Support – Get back-end support from the Buildium team.
5. Mobile Support- With the Buildium app, you can access your properties’ info through your smartphones.
6. Streamlined Maintenance Request – Easy management of maintenance requests and scheduling for your tenants.
7. Newfound Marketing Mojo – Customize your page and use this channel in marketing your properties for rental and the like.
8. Amazing Add-ons – With add-ons that will allow you to run credit and background checks, download e-file of tax forms, outsourcing mails via USPS, etc., you will not need to worry about these admin work.
9. Global Search – Know more about your tenants, association owners, rental owners, vendors, or properties by name, address, or phone number through the global search feature.
Creating an Account
It’s easy to make a Buildium account. Just key in your name, e-mail address, phone number, company name, number of units, and preferred URL name and get a free 15-day trial. Once you’ve created your account and got your confirmation, visit the Buildium login page by clicking “Sign In” link at the upper right corner of the page. Type your e-mail address and password, and voila! You’re now ready to manage your properties conveniently and easily!
Access Anytime, Anywhere
Buildium is designed not only to be accessed on your computers, but also through your smartphones too. As long as WiFi or 3G/4G is available, you can go to Buildium login and work or check for updates on your properties, tenants, and other admin-related work status.
With Buildium, experience less stressful property management and keep yourself from those unnecessary struggles!